Wavefront Centre envisions a society where Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Hearing people can interact freely without communication barriers.
Our mission is to serve Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals, their families and the community by delivering innovative programs, products and solutions to achieve full communication accessibility.
In achieving Wavefront Centre’s vital work, our organization, staff and volunteers uphold the following values:
- Inclusiveness – We respect and value diversity and a commitment to equality.
- Participation – We value and recognize the contribution of volunteers and the people we serve.
- Quality – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and aspire to best practices in all service areas.
- Teamwork – We commit to a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Advocacy – We promote the importance of accessibility and Deaf and Hard of Hearing rights.