Work At Wavefront Centre
Wavefront Centre is proud of our diverse and inclusive work environment. Thanks for your interest in visiting our Careers page. We hope to welcome you one day to our Wavefront family.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster independence through a holistic and person-centered approach of “do with, not for”
- Work collaboratively with the DeafBlind individual to determine the degree and manner of support they want
- Support the acquisition of new concepts and skills
- Empower each person to actively participate in their community and connect with others; leading to a better sense of social connectedness
- Provide clear auditory and visual information in the preferred communication method of the DeafBlind individual
- Provide sighted guide and environmental information
- Provide non-judgmental information to encourage the DeafBlind individual to make decisions
- Organize documentation, feedback, statistics and reporting
Contact: Marco Chiaramonte, Acting Head of Counselling
Email resume to: email@example.com
Please email your cover letter and resume as a PDF.
Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview upon request. Wavefront Centre is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.