World Hearing Day 2021 marks the launch of the first-ever World Report on Hearing.
Did you know?
- Good hearing and communication are important at all stages of life.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be avoided through preventative actions such as: protection against loud sounds; good ear care practices and immunization.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be addressed when it is identified in a timely manner and appropriate care sought.
- People at risk of hearing loss should check their hearing regularly.
- People having hearing loss (or related ear diseases) should seek care from a health care provider. Wavefront Centre has three hearing clinics in the Lower Mainland to provide support. Click here to book your hearing assessment today.