WIN A $25 GIFT CARD! ENTER TODAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN.
Due to COVID-19, we cannot host a social gathering together. But, we can still do something fun with Halloween! Let’s take on a DeafBlind Halloween Pumpkin/Costume Challenge.
Below are a few ways for you to participate:
- Pumpkin Carver Challenge. Pick your own pumpkin, be creative and carve your pumpkin. Submit a photo of yourself with your carved pumpkin.
- No pumpkin? No problem! You can dress-up in any Halloween costume. Send a photo of yourself with your favourite costume.
- You can also submit an entry where you dress-up in a Halloween costume and also show us your fancy carved pumpkin.
- No costume or pumpkin? That’s not a problem too! If you have a camera, pick your favourite spooky Halloween background and take a photo of yourself with the Halloween background.
How to Enter?
Select one of the challenges above and send your photo to Ryan Ollis, DeafBlind Coordinator, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also mail your submission to 2005 Quebec Street, Vancouver, BC, V5T 2Z6 with attention to Ryan Ollis.
Deadline is October 27, 2020.
- BC Residents only.
- Must identify yourself as DeafBlind
- Can only choose one of four options listed above
- You must be included in the photo to enter the contest
- The photo must have transcript.
- All ages welcome
- Maximum one entry per person.
- By entering into the Halloween CHallenge, you agree to have your photo posted on our website and social channels.
If you have additional questions, please e-mail Ryan Ollis. We look forward to seeing your pictures!